- New Home Construction
- Remodeling & Additions
- Windows & Siding
- Kitchens & Baths
- Decks & Patios
- Historic Restorations
Prescott Green Builders
2006 W Dineh Dr.
Prescott, AZ 86305-3911
Send e-mail to PGB
Local & Green List
What's New !!
"The Path to Performance" ...postings from a 2016 ENERGY STAR home under construction
Prescott Green Builders LLC (formerly ForesteHolmes LLC) is a Prescott Arizona green builder (registered general contractor ROC #218413) constructing energy-efficient custom homes, home remodeling, and historic restorations in Prescott and surrounding areas of Yavapai County.
Why Should You Consider a Green Custom Home?
An energy and resource efficient custom home constructed by Prescott Green Builders represents a home having value, comfort, and a better indoor environment. Consider the following advantages achieved by living in a high-performance, custom home:
- Smart investment
- Increased durability and lower maintenance
- Improved comfort, quiet, and occupant health
- Energy efficiency that results in lower utility bills
- Sense of well-being by doing your part an environmental steward
The All American Home - Rebuilding America
Prescott Green Builders is a proud supporter and participant in The All American Home ... this is a grass-roots effort to spur economic, social, and environmental development in the U.S. by using American-made products in the home construction process.
Our Mission for Green Building in Prescott
- crafted and attractive custom homes for our clients.
- experience, skills and a solid reputation of customer service to our clients.
- and apply practical green-building principles, building science, and sustainable construction methodologies into new and existing homes.
- high construction standards for energy and resource efficiency, durability, comfort, and healthy indoor environment … all for the benefit of our clients. /dl>
Building High-performance Homes in the Prescott Area....Special Offer from PBG & Windermere Real Estate_Summer 2016
High-performance Homes - Part 1